23 replies to this topic

#1 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

Theme Park Studio
By Pantera Entertainment

Theme Park Studio is a suite of tools that allow players to design, build, and experience stunning amusement parks. Players can build coasters, create mini games, build worlds, customize terrains, and more. When finished, parks can be published to their server for the world to enjoy. Theme Park Studio is targeting summer 2013 for its release.

Theme Park Studio features include:
- Custom coaster creation. Players can bend, pull, and stretch coasters into any design they wish. Prefabricated templates are provided as helpers, if desired

- Mesh importing: Build your own environmental objects and import them for maximum customization. You can also publish your objects on our server for a royalty share.

- Particle Effects: Full integration of the 'Oasis' particle effects system allows players to create everything from waterfalls, weather effects, explosions, and much more. Particles can have triggers for setting up shows like coasters jumping through ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings of fire and splashing through water.

- Scripting: Build your own mini games.

- Networked: When finished, you can publish your game to their server, allowing the world to experience your custom theme park.

- Terrain Engine: Import your own height maps and textures to create stunning landscapes.

- Water: Control water parameters like speed, level, color, and ripple size.

- Animation: Integrated animation engine allows players to setup animated characters like people, animals, etc..

- Vegetation: 'Oasis' features an advanced vegetation engine. Pantera's proprietary technology allows players to build everything from grass to elaborate oaks. Trees are procedurally generated and can be controlled by custom wind and turbulence settings.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't forget to LIKE their Facebook page: http://www.facebook....ThemeParkStudio

#2 WardCoastez

WardCoastez

inversion lover

• 719 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

looks nice, but i'm not really interested because i'm still waiting for NL2

wardcc-2.png

#3 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

This is the editor that should have been in rct.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Zem

Zem

Zemmiphobiac

• 483 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

It seems like it is going to be a nice balance between RCT and NoLimits. Being more aproachable than the hardcore sim that NoLimists is but being a bit more realisting and freeform than RCT. I can't wait to see the final product.

#5 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

You beat me to it! I saw this yesterday! =/

I think that it looks okay. The rides don't look promising from the video, but that could just be the creator's fault. The scenery looks nice, though. It looks a lot like RCT3 but only with better shaping and more detailed scenery. I hope that it is compatible with mods / CS / CTR's.

Formally RK500

#6 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

If it's not too expensive, I'll buy it in Summer 2013, it looks pretty awesome! I wonder if you can make a whole theme parks, with paths, and shops, not just one roller coaster. i also like the fact that you can make explosions and such. I wonder if they damage the park/coaster, and not just be like RCT3 where its just a flash of light.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#7 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

It looks a lot like RCT3 but just a lot more flexible in the coaster building department, which is good. I don't think the graphics look quite as cartoonish either. Could be a possibility for me next summer since my brother decided to complete RCT3 when I wasn't there.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#8 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

they've released a new video
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aYoTs7murhs

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#9 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

and again a new video has been released
https://www.youtube....h?v=kpjJHudKpmU

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

#10 Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

Besides building coasters it appears you will be able to create your own custom flat rides as well - totally awesome!

#11 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

I've got a video for you guys, and a place to donate money for the TPS production!
The link takes you to the video, donating area, and a whole bunch of text that gives some info about the game.

Theme Park Studio - Create the Ultimate Theme Park! by Pantera Entertainment ? Kickstarter

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

#12 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Does anyone have this game? I remember being pretty excited about it.

#13 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

It still hasn't been fully released, they just made an update on their fb page. They are also adding steam workshop integration.

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

#14 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

You can donate so you can be in the closest beta.
Is anyone doing that? Would be awesome

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#15 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4457 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

You can donate so you can be in the closest beta.
Is anyone doing that? Would be awesome

I donated to the Kickstarter, I haven't received any download link or info though, maybe I have to look for it on their site?

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#16 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:09 AM

I'm still super skeptical about this.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Personally, I have never really been excited by this.

Theme Park Studio has said a lot of things, and haven't delivered. I did not back it because its a risk, when you back something, you are not confirming you are buying something you are simply giving money to a developer. and if they don't finish the game, that is that, no money back. I paid for the "alpha" version of the game and downloaded it, it had so many game breaking issues It was unplayable. I reported these issues and what i got in response was "Your computer is too slow to handle TPS". Which frankly (excuse my french) is Bullshit. I have a rather fast computer, and if that is too slow, they should rethink their engine. Not to mention the half-assed preview videos. I believe their Audacity is the only reason people are excited. Their courage to say that they will create something great. But next time, maybe they should wait until they fix half the issues with their "theme park" game, that you can't make rides, coasters, peeps or even shops yet in. In reality, it all feels like a huge con.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#18 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

I have it :)

It's still quite buggy in some aspects, but a group of guys, and me, are always giving feedback to Steve (The project leader of TPS). They are unveiling new things in Phase 3 of the Beta testing soon, so that should be quite interesting.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

#19 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

So if you donated you can test it?
And where did you had to downloaded it after the donation?

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#20 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:35 AM

when will they give me some real feedback on the issue I am having?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None